We are experts in offering car finance to customers across the UK. Whether with prime or sub-prime customers or if you have had trouble getting a used car elsewhere then give us a call to see if we can help, we have flexible finance deals with competitive rates to suit all budgets. Contact us now to see how we can finance your next car with one of the many finance companies that we deal with. Call us for an quote today.
Finance available subject to status. Indemnities may be required. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. If you already have finance in place then we are happy to work with them.
Terms & Conditions
Initial Disclosure Document – Consumer Credit
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent regulator of financial services. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you. Motorpoint Ltd is authorised and regulated by the FCA (our registration number is 64800) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange consumer credit contracts and general insurance contracts.
Your Finance Options
As an soon to be FCA regulated credit broker we can introduce you to a selected group of lenders (a list is available on request) who may be able to help you finance your purchase.
This group of lenders provides us with a range of products which may be suitable for your purchase. We will explain the key features of those products to you.
We do not charge fees for our insurance related services. We may receive a payment(s) or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with us.
We have taken steps to ensure that if, in the course of advising you, we make a recommendation; such recommendation will be suitable for your demands and needs at the time the recommendation is made.
In assessing your demands and needs we may seek such information about your personal circumstances and objectives as might be relevant in order to enable us to identify your requirements. It is important that you provide us with accurate and relevant information.
We always aim to provide a first class service, however if you have any cause for complaint any enquiry can be raised by contacting us using at the address and telephone number above. Should you remain dissatisfied you have the right to ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review your case. You should write to the Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR. Telephone 0800 023 4 567.
As an organisation we are committed to treating our customers fairly, before, during and after a sale. Before the sale you can expect:
- A recommendation based on your personal circumstances and the information you provide, and a copy of the document on which this recommendation is recorded
- To have any significant and unusual exclusions or exceptions to the policy brought to your attention
- A clear statement of price, including where applicable a breakdown of any interest charges
- Details of your cancellation rights and our complaints procedure
- Copies of your policy documentation or information as to when these documents will be dispatched
After the sale you can expect:
- Not to encounter any barriers to cancelling your policy within regulatory agreed time frames
- To have any complaint dealt with in a timely and professional manner If at any time you feel you have not been treated fairly by any member of our staff please contact us at the address or telephone number above.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
Your information will only be disclosed to third parties in the normal course of arranging and administering finance contract(s). For full details of where your information will be sent and the purpose of such data transfer, please ask us.