Why Buy from us?
You can buy with confidence at London Prestige Cars thanks to our comprehensive Vehicle Preparation Standard.
Rigorous Electrical and Mechanical Testing
Trained technicians conduct a rigorous multi-point check of every vehicle – assessing every major electrical & mechanical component. Only once this quality control process has been completed is a vehicle displayed on one of our forecourts. As part of this process we check the following:
- Brake System
- Electrical Controls
- Audio / Navigation Systems
Every vehicle will have a minimum of 6 months MOT & at least 1,000 miles or three months until the next service is due.
Loose items that come as standard, such as parcel shelfs etc are checked and stored safely with the vehicle.
Every vehicle is inspected to ensure it meets our strict cosmetic standards.
- Paint chips are repaired where possible (in line with the vehicle’s age and mileage)
- Light paint scratches are polished and improved (in line with the vehicle’s age and mileage)
- Dents in the paintwork are removed
- Windscreen chips are repaired to MOT standards. If we are unable to repair the chip, we will replace the windscreen
- Any cracked lamps or mirrors are replaced
- Kerbed alloy wheels are refurbished and any minor chips or scratches repaired
- Tyres have a minimum of 2.5mm tread across the centre of the tyre; no plies or cords are exposed nor are there any large cuts or bulges
- Any interior tears, burns or broken trims are replaced
- Cars are odour free
Finally, vehicles are valeted inside and out to the London Prestige Cars Standard.